（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
じしf_, )ノ Kittie <3 :3
Patient - Part 1The locker banged closed and she winced, taking a shallow breath. Her head hurt worse today, a dull throbbing that reverberated in her skull like the ring of a pick striking stone in a vast cave. The roar of conversation in the hall around her didn't help matters either.
She turned and made her way toward her next class as fast as she could to escape the deafening noise, holding her notebooks and textbooks clutched to her chest. Breathing a sigh of relief once the door closed behind her, she chose a seat in the far back, where she could listen but not be distracted and – more importantly – not have to speak.
Not that speaking wasn't a good thing in terms of grades… it was just that speaking meant eyes on her – it meant more stress and more effort. And she just didn't have the energy for it today.
She shook her head, trying to clear it of the uncharacteristic thoughts plaguing her mind, and realized she had made a mistake. With a soft, involuntary moan, she
Proud Member of #GetWatchers: Wanna More Exposure of your Arts? Join us Here.
- I Am Kitten
- Survivor <3
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia
- Photography & Drawing <3
- Music: Alternative, Christian Rock, Top 40 Australia
- Honesty Is The Only Way To Live.
- Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live.
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - myth is more potent than history - dreams are more powerful than facts - hope always triumphs over experience - laughter is the cure for grief - love is stronger than death.
- Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, acne and doubt. Four be the things I am wiser to know: idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe.
- It is no accident that you are reading this. I am making black marks on white paper. These marks are my thoughts and although I do not know who you are reading this now in some way the lines of our lives have intersected... For the length of these few sentences we meet here. It is no accident that you are reading this. This moment has been waiting for you. I have been waiting for you. Remember me.
I've decided that I would like to do commissions for linocut or photography so if anyone is interested then please let me know. You can contact me via DeviantArt (Mystery-Kitty) , Facebook (Jessica Kittie Pottassium), or through email (Jessica.Kay5@hotmail.com). I'm open to most requests so please don't hesitate to ask.